- Clinicians - Psychologists, Provisional Psychologists, Social Workers and AOD Counsellors
- Opportunity available at Middleton Prison
Caraniche is a thriving and dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. Caraniche currently have a clinical forensic position available at Middleton Prison. The positions provide diverse clinical work within a collaborative and supportive team culture. Caraniche has a number of experts who provide staff with a solid foundation and supportive supervision framework, enhancing staff professional development and client care. Caraniche also now offer approved staff members financial support towards attaining endorsement with AHPRA.
The role of Clinician within the prison environment involve the orientation of new prisoners, assessment, selection and treatment of participants in a group setting, as well as delivery of AOD programs. Registered psychologists, provisional psychologists, social workers and AOD clinicians may apply.
Successful candidates will be interested in engaging in clinical work with a forensic population and will have appropriate qualifications and experience. Counselling and therapy experience working with a forensic population or with substance using clients is essential.
In return Caraniche offers a great culture and including some of the following employee benefits:
- Endorsement Policy
- Excellent leave entitlements
- Ongoing Training and Development towards CPD
- Professional Supervision / Endorsed Supervision
- Exposure to leading industry specific training programs
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Post Graduate Placement Program
- Industry leading Research Initiatives
- Access to employee health services – EAP, CISM
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance initiatives
- Ability to work across departments / areas of interest to balance the Clinician role
Please click 'Apply Now' on Seek or apply via the website at www.caraniche.com.au, search under 'Careers' and click on the relevant job title.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.