Psychologist/Provisional Psychologist /Social Worker –
Malmsbury Youth Justice Precinct - Secure Site (Integrated Care Team)
- Positive, Supportive Culture & Working Environment
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- 1.0 EFT position available at
Caraniche is a thriving, dynamic and energetic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. Caraniche currently have an exciting position available within the Youth Justice team as part of the Youth Health and Rehabilitation Service (YHaRS). YHaRS harnesses the combined expertise and experience of Caraniche, YSAS and St Vincent's Hospital to enable a trauma-informed, family-inclusive, therapeutic, holistic and integrated service for children and young people in youth justice settings.
The position provides diverse clinical work within a collaborative and supportive team culture. Caraniche has a number of experts who provide staff with a solid foundation and supportive supervision framework enhancing staff professional development and client care. Caraniche has now introduced an Endorsement Policy which offers approved staff member's financial support towards attaining endorsement with AHPRA.
Role & Duties:
Exciting vacancies exist for provisional or fully registered Psychologists or Social Workers, roles include:
- Psychological assessment of young people's treatment needs
- Planning and delivering individual interventions based on clinical assessments
- Potential co-facilitation of psychoeducation and criminogenic group programs
- Contributing to transition and discharge planning
- Multi-disciplinary case conferencing
Qualifications & Experience:
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need experience working as a clinician with a youth client population. You will need registration as a Psychologist (or Provisional) with AHPRA or registration as a Social Worker combined with relevant assessment, intervention and/or group facilitation experience ideally with a forensic client group. Successful candidates will be interested in engaging in clinical work across the forensic population and will have appropriate qualifications and experience.
In return Caraniche offers a great culture and including some of the following employee benefits:
- Endorsement Policy
- Excellent leave entitlements
- Ongoing Training and Development towards CPD
- Professional Supervision / Endorsed Supervision
- Exposure to leading industry specific training programs
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Post Graduate Placement Program
- Industry leading Research Initiatives
- Access to employee health services – EAP, CISM
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance initiatives
- Ability to work across departments / areas of interest to balance the Clinician role
- Onsite parking available.
Caraniche takes great pride in developing and maintaining a positive, inclusive culture of respect and unity and as such we aim to employ quality individuals who share our company values of integrity, excellence, innovation and partnership. Caraniche is an equal opportunity employer, values a diverse workforce and encourages applications from culturally diverse backgrounds. Caraniche is a committed Child Safe Standards organisation and a current WWCC is mandatory.
Please apply via Seek or the Careers webpage at www.caraniche.com.au with an updated CV and cover letter.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.